Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Togetherness


 I really like spending time with him, he always tells funny things and even interesting history he will tells, never ending he always makes me smile, I really love him and will always be like that.


I like when we share and exchange information about anything

I always get new things that I have never gotten before.  

argue about what we see, we read, we watch together.

  fuss over little things until he always relents, with him I always be myself. 

And one thing he never imagined was about our togetherness, moreover we lived it for a very long time.  

he and I said we were grateful to have a relationship with each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...