Sunday, August 8, 2021

Keep Fighting

 


We live many lives at one time.
To Everything I've done, to all the people I've been with. 
I am so lucky!
The obstacles and difficulties I faced, made me stronger.
When reality is better than imagined but expectations are make it chaos.

But

I'm very grateful for having come to this phase, going through everything hard makes me even more obsessed with the fact that I still have to try and keep fighting until the end.
I feel very lonely even though I have family around me I don't know what kind of pain this is, for sure I feel very empty and like numb.
When they fill my heart and mind, somehow I don't feel anything.
Smiling, laughing like someone who is happy, but deep down I'm just stuck in pretending. 
This is too painful to keep to yourself.
But I don't know the exact way to get rid of this sad feeling.
It felt like I was walking on thorny asphalt. “

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...