Monday, August 9, 2021

Marigolds and Butterflies



About marigolds and butterflies

I have beautiful things about them

They are a good combination

And both of them are so beautiful 

They have little in common and have the meaning of loneliness and sadness.

Marigolds meaning 

Marigolds were often linked to the powerful strength of the sun and represent power, strength, and light that lives inside of a person. The marigold has also come to symbolize a feeling of despaired love. If someone has lost someone they love, whether it be by death or a broken relationship.

Butterflies meaning

Butterflies are deep and powerful representations of life. Butterflies are not only beautiful but also have mystery, symbolism and meaning and are a metaphor representing spiritual rebirth, transformation, change, loneliness, hope and life.

I guess right, they have a lot in common about power and sadness. 

They are growing well.  they are very positive energy.

Apart from that, the marigolds flower has also symbolized sadness like a butterfly who is attached to a marigolds flower like in picture. 

because maybe she feels deep sadness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...