Thursday, August 26, 2021

Type of broken heart


 There are types of broken heart that God allows to happen to shape your maturity why are you being hurt?

 because your character isn't finished yet.

 You will be sharpened here and there.

 Hurt by several people until you finally manage to become a patient and sincere person.

 Sooner or later you have to be the best version of yourself.  That is to be patient and sincere.

 If every time you are hurt you are angry and resentful, sharpening is considered unsuccessful.  

People who will hurt you will be sent again until finally your soul is formed noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...