Monday, August 9, 2021

The Beginning


( In the beginning when I don't want to lose him )

He's the one who always says what they do to me it doesn't matter

He's the one who saved me from the slump because of being ostracized by the people around me

He is the one who always talks to the reverse psychologist and

Sometimes his words are complicated, but I always get his point.

He always says we have to face things with an easy mind

Then convenience will come

Sometimes I think he is a human who has no feeling

like Pain, fear and various forms of feeling.

Until one day when I started to really understand it

What does his heart mean?

And who is how he really is

That's the point where I started not wanting to lose him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...