Monday, August 9, 2021

'' Human limit “

 


Today is the day I realized that living with you is not easy.

But I will not be selfish, because you also feel the same way. 

But that way we trying to always be able to maintain our relationship from all possibilities (farewell).

Until in the end, humans have a limit

The limit of all things...

I have endured for years preparing for all eventualities.

But one thing I never prepared was that we weren't really fighting

At first, we were too confident to fight for each other and keep our hope, but in the end, we weren't really ready for the final result which was farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...