Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Never Regret, But🌸

 The more I get to know him, his environment, everything about him, instead of making me want to be near him more he actually makes me think, apparently he doesn't deserve my love let alone having me in his life. Everything is so toxic, I just laugh at him, there is absolutely no more disappointment, I am grateful after all this and indeed my desire to accompany him and heal his heart that has not recovered. But it turns out this is not a problem of his wounded heart, it's just that he deserves it because it is comparable to what he has done to the woman who was with him. I will not pray for the worst because my heart really wants him to be happy with his life choices. There are no regrets for what has happened, meeting him really makes me grateful for the many good things I have gone through with him. But this time let's pretend we never met, let's let go of each other sincerely, let's open a story for a new heart that has been waiting for a long time. All my prayers about you that I always send, I have asked the sky to erase them. Let's never meet again at any opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸