Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Just carrying out my role to heal his wound.

 

The funny thing is, I thought he was sad because he lost me, the funny thing is I thought he went far away because of my departure. But now everything feels so clear, the puzzles that I have been guessing and collecting have been answered.

 

The fact is he has experienced a very painful loss before I came.

 

Even though my presence isn’t much for him but this feels so wrong, why am I so naive about this story. why am I so calm as if I want to heal his wounds, even though my wounds are so sore. it is very clear that he loves her so much, but is hindered by something that will have a bad impact on his life, so that is the reason why they can’t be together. but what is my role here? I don't know, this situation makes me so confused, but this is my choice and I don't feel like being logical.

 

Right now I am just carrying out my role to heal his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷