Friday, October 11, 2024

To the man I always love right now🌷

I promise in the next life I will be a worthy girl And proudly love you. And you will proudly love me too.
I promise in the next life you and I can better express the love that we don't show properly in the World we currently live in now. I promise in the next life I will love you properly And hold your hand proudly in front of everyone who sees it. I promise we will always happy until we don't think about doubt anymore. I promise in the next life you will be my final resting place after a long tiring journey.

Enjoying life together growing learning many things with you And realizing our dreams together. with this promise I hope God writes it on the tree of destiny so that in the next life I am worthy to be with you. And I promise there will be no tears falling when we are together because I know you don't like tears. 

To the man I always love right now 
Today, I will let him go with his dream. I'm sure there is no regret for him to let me go. And now is the right time for me to deserve myself And prepare to meet a someone who can accept all my shortcomings And more.  even though the someone it's not you, I promise I won't be sad I promise I won't be dragged on because of our seperations. I know this day will come asap. Thats why I prepared for the worst thing. So I can hold my tears I can handle my feeling in front of you. I will continue my life as best I can so that you will be happy to see a woman like me living in a smile as you always hoped. I promise in the next life we ​​will meet in goodness. And we will love each other's untill we die. yes in the next our life, i'lI promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷