Sunday, August 8, 2021

"My wounds are the source of my strength"


Hi If you come into someone's life

You have to do something good, give good memories, give the best you can give.
We never know what the future will be like, for sure you must be aware of one thing, every meeting there must be a farewell.
It's only a matter of time..
 If that time came, all those moments will become a memory.
And memories will always stick in the head left behind by the memories themselves. So make and leave the best version of yourself.

For me, It's like a pain that's getting worse, like in my heart there is a black hole that's been closed for a long time.

Maybe I'm destined to be a little broken, maybe I'm not meant to be completely healed of any form of the wound.

Maybe I was meant to be tough even the storm hit me hard.

My wounds are the source of my strength. And I will make the journey of life as my growth for the future, maybe until then, I can say I'm FINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...