Sunday, August 8, 2021

“Never goes Away”


It still feels the same, this pain never goes away, my heart doesn't fully recover.

 I never stop blaming myself and think everything happened because of me, because of my mistakes in the past.

 Many years have passed 

and right in the 2nd year I was able to make peace with myself

 After I betrayed him and he betrayed me back

With finally he chose to live with her.

 Even though I've forgotten it, But still my heart still tightly closed, it's not that I refuse due to trauma, it's just that I can't, I don't know why.

 Even though in my deep heart there is absolutely nothing that is blocking it, or let alone feelings left behind.

 I don't know how badly that human hurt me to the point where I lost interest in feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...