Monday, August 9, 2021

Typing...

 

Who are sick need a process to heal
Who are falls needs a process to get up
No need to force if you feel unhappy
There's nothing wrong with being sad
As long it's the process that makes you recover
Believe me, you have a chance to trust yourself again
Find or be found by someone who understands guarding the heart who
Doesn't let you go just 
because for a reason 
 You are not in the conditions he has determined.


Going and leaving is also everyone's due
So, leave your feelings to the right person
Someone who still has
Desire to return.

Everything that is meant to be together, then whatever prevents it
always find a way to comeback
On the other hand, something that is not meant to be together, no matter how hard you try, will never stick together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...