Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Painkiller

 



These few days I don't cry much, 
we don't even cryyyyyyyy, finally! :’ (mean me and mom)
Because I have the antidote, I have the medicine for all mypain, he changes my day he turns my cold heart into a little warmer.

I don't know how he came into my life? 
I certainly thank to God, for providing the antidote Soooo on time! ;)
Even though I was tough at first and didn't want to recognize him
but who would have thought that now he has become a part of my day
I'm so grateful to have someone who keeps me safe and can heal my wound even just a little...
But,
I wouldn't expect more from him, because I already know how it feels when having hope on someone and it will hurt's
...
I'll let it flow as it is and I am very happy & bliss when he accepting me for who I am
The only thing I'm grateful for now is having him by my side
I hope I'm not depedent to having him around me
Bcsa, I'm so afraid of being addicted to him ( around me ).


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...