Sunday, August 8, 2021

'' Heart and Mind "

 


Rely on the heart on your mind...
In fact, what is in the mind doesn't always match what is in the heart?
The heart always struggles with logic where the two are always contradictory.

I tend not to think when things are complicated.
Sometimes things don't go the way they want.
So don't be too hard to drain yourself, sometimes it's not bad to go with your heart and go with the flow.
still, we have to be careful because sometimes humans can't overcome their instincts by nature.
 for that, there is no cure for stupidity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...