Sunday, August 8, 2021

The phrase💥




Random describe ;
  • I like to be alone, but I hate being lonely (Sometimes)
  • I like rainy cs it makes me focus on myself ( Music, reading book, tea, drawing, etc. )
  • I'm a dreamer & ambitiusxxx 
  • One thing! I don't like in the crowds~
  • I like drinking coffee in cafes sometimes but I don't like spending long time there. Like 1 or 2 hours at most is enough.
Little moto ; 
  • Make time for yourself
  • Listen slowly music and relax 
  • Say “NO” to something you truly do not want to do
  • Deep conversations, 
  • Give time for some Date ❤️

And there still so many things that I can't write here )

But Sometimes the phrase "be yourself" confuses me.





4 years ago, I'm so badly wanted to know who I was. 

I was convinced that I had to "find myself" soon!

So I started to mirror nd I try to love myself first! 

Then I left toxic people's And I look outside, I look at the people around me, people who inspired me, looked at meaningful and inspiring work that others had done.

I learned everything, I learned about myself, About what I like and what I dont like. I learned about art. New facts is I like drawing n writing. In the end, I learned that I got excited when talking about life, death, magic, love, paradoxtical things, universe and something interesting that exist in this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...