Wednesday, August 25, 2021

The Ocean🌊

 



Maybe they bullies because they thought she was weak, 

But I thought she was weak because she was different. 

 Being in the minority didn't mean she didn't have many friends to back her up.  

she was alone when the intruder came. But did you know?   loneliness made her strong.  She had time to learn about herself Instead of taking care of other people, she focuses. 

 She became an ocean that could silently exterminate you deep into the sea, but she didn't, then why?  the ocean is a bit quiet too (mean lonely) 

you see ?  She just wants to spend time with all of you.  

She sees the universe and think its time to disappear and she gives you plenty of time to learn, being evil until you no longer find the pleasure of being evil.  

until finally you will come and swim in the ocean with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...