Saturday, August 7, 2021

''percentage of feeling''


My pain reappears after being gone for so long.

it hurts to see him happy, even though I think it's been a long time since I've recovered from that diagnosis.

what exactly means (the heart) never recover properly?

I've never felt this fragile.

Honestly, I'm afraid that I won't be able to save myself from this pain.

just like before we met, Suddenly he came to save me from my dark world, he struggled to take me away.

he came with hope and a ray of light that helped me rise for a very long time.

Don't ask me how I felt at that time...

I'm actually very happy that someone dared to barge in to save me.

The days we passed were very difficult.

He fought so much for our relationship

He understands me more

He listens more

At that time in terms of percentage feeling, he gave more.

Knowing that my subconscious is very greedy, I want to make that percentage even bigger given to me.

of that great thing, I got and I felt because I was loved by someone I also started to love.



Butterf,-

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...