Monday, August 9, 2021

ABOUT YOU



Maybe...

If I have someone who cares for me

At least I can relax and not feel pain anymore.

Maybe we are not completely healed from the wound, even though he is the biggest reason for your happiness, it is also undeniable that he is the source of your pain.

Let it go?

I know it's a hard thing to do...because you feel like he's the cure for this mess. 

He is the source of your laughter, the cure for your sadness and loneliness.

But life still has to go on, you can't if you rely on only 'someone'.

You know?

people leave and that's the truth.

You have to find a way to heal again, you have to get up for yourself, put your hope in yourself and that's where you really learn to love yourself, yes you..

Because it will always be you in the end, it all depends on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...