Monday, August 23, 2021

Unfinished



   I know you're tired of dealing with unfinished problems.

   Hope you always strong as usual, please pray for us to find a solution for all of this.

   Come back smile, and live your day as usual, I miss seeing you smile kindly at me at us. 

   Every time I hear you cry, I also cry overnight , we are the same M, never show sadness in front of each other, but when we part our hearts scream naturally.

   I believe God gives us problems according to our abilities..

   I'm sure we can pass this test...

   we change level to be great human M!

   Trust in God, surrender everything because this is His will, and pray that we can deal with it as usual.

   Apart from missing the warmth of this house, I also miss the warmth from you.

I'm sick of seeing you pretending to be happy.

  I do really miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...