Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Bitter words🍁

 


“Just wondering” 

 Actually I was born in this world for what?

what my role as a human ?

(I asked above the question when I was young, but after this incident happened to me, I finally said it again)

   Am I useful to the people around me ? especially those closest to me, like family? When the person you love hurts you with bitter words. And you can only cry in silence.

   Then you want to be angry but can't because she is someone you really love and respect..

   How could she say such words?  

Like there's no warmth in it anymore, I've tried my best to make everyone happy.

   But whenever I do something, I'm never considered helpful, I'm just a troublemaker who can't handle it 

(that's what she said)

   Sick.  It is very painful.  I wish I could get out of here, but I can't.  What should I do, I'm getting more and more tormented by his words, But I understand what she means

so I never get angry, it's okay for me to be treated like that

if it can calm her down.  Because I love her so much so I fight my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...