Saturday, August 7, 2021

Numb


Long ago, in my past...
It is extremely hard for me to walk...
Until finally you found me and stepped towards me.
You made the foundation of my happiness whole again.
feeling safe and comfortable that I get every second.
Until the moment it all disappeared, you were the one who got me back into trouble, Again.
Do I have to rely on someone again like I used to be able to make me rise again?
Mmh... For the heart please recover quickly, please help me.
Give me energy and power. Actually, I'm very tired.
I'm tired of continuing to pretend to be strong. Because the truth is I'm not as strong a person as they say and you see.
So help me to rise and become a stronger person.
It felt like my world was collapsing it felt like 'no taste'.
It's like I can't feel anything when they get close
I am very scared. Is this what they call ''Numb"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...