Sunday, August 22, 2021

I have no one💭




You always there for everyone
You think about the future a lot
You put other happiness before yours
But you’re always alone.
You overthink way too much
No one is there to listen you
And you feel broken inside.
You try make everyone happy
And you always failure.
You can't get over the wound. 
You hug it like a friend, 
But it won't be easy, 
You will go through it painfully because your wound is too deep and doesn't dry out easily, 
Like you're looking at a world of unfathomable depth and size that will never be revealed in front of you.


When words really hurt someone's mentality.
I don't know why she is always hard on us, whipping our lives to keep trying and not give up easily.  
but when shes dealing with that person she can't even get angry.  
please this is very painful for us, when we have tried our best but never b considered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...