Monday, January 15, 2024

Your Life Is Someone else's Dream---


 

Sometimes I feel restless because I think about the future, why am I still standing here while other people have gone far from their previous lives. I wondered if I had fallen too far behind. My obsession with success always loses because of my weakness in running this life, for some reason it seems like something is stuck and can't make me grow. Is this just my weak mind? In fact, I was far behind and just walking in the same place. 

Ah, I don't know, have I been living my life wrong all this time? 

           ... 

I found the good thing that sometimes ''your life is someone else's dream'' for me is a true fact. examples such as; Once upon a time I met my old friend and he said my life was very good and I was successful and he really dreamed of my life. Oh No... I don't think my life is like that, but on the other hand, I also feel that something is missing in my life, I want someone else's life to have a much smoother journey than mine. Yes, my ego has covered that fact, And I was slapped with the reality in front of me. that I am not grateful for my current achievements. that I always feel less and less. that I'm always obsessed with the things that I can't have. but is it wrong to be obsessed and motivate yourself with new achievements? Wouldn't our lives develop based on the determination and obsession we have? I think that feeling is always there and grows within a person, it will be successful and develop depending on how we apply this method to our lives. fyhhh, No matter how I live my life now, it will always be a long journey for me. We'll see how successful I'll be in the next few years if I use a lot of my determination and seriousness to make my life successful, even more successful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...