Friday, January 19, 2024

Another Dimension ☁️


 

It's very cold tonight, I'm at an altitude of 1130 meters above sea level, in the past, we used to often climb together enjoying our hobbies together, it's hard to find someone with this frequency, my hope is always to match another man with you, even though there's never been anyone the same as you. Someone say I failed to move on, but that's not the point, I just miss being with someone like that, the warmth, laughter, jokes and gaze, I really miss him, coming back here makes me remember every step with him, people say if you want to see someone who cares about you or no, invite him to climb together then you will feel how he feels about you, ya those words are very real, I was made drunk with love being close to him, as much as possible I showed my self strong even though I was tired because I didn't want to make him feel burdened to go with me, he cares a lot, he cares a lottttt, he seems to love me, he is so gentle and simple, my current journey makes me get to know him better and his kindness really amazes me. but now that figure is no longer there, he has gone forever, he left me move to another dimension. I really miss him, I hope there is someone who can replace him just like him, but I know that s very impossible, I ask to the god to always protect him in heaven, he means a lot to me, someone who has similarities with me. and I have set my heart to be with him forever, also him. I love him very much, but God loves him more and wants him by his side. please take good care of him, and make him always smile and happy in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...