Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Force Love

 


It hurts when you try to love someone but then you receive nothing in return or receive almost nothing of the love you long for. I don't know if it's just me being overly dramatic or emotional, but even though I'm no longer interested in love, I know when someone is in love. The longing and the desire to send messages to people we love is greater than usual, to meet or just chat no matter how far we will always fight for it. But what about when the love you want for, doesn't expect much from you, and you really want to be with him, you have spent your time with him but only you happily alone, And the last moment before you leave, he doesn't even look back at you. What will you do now? I think it's the moment called you falling in love alone. After feeling that you feel like you want to go somewhere and want to be alone. Now, I think being single is better than torturing yourself and throwing yourself into painful love. therefore I wouldn't blame him if he behaved like this because maybe he likes other women who fit his type. Even though you wonder why he chose to be with you when there is no love in it, you don't know the reason, right? the answer is that men put their needs above the love you give. While you try to be sweet and romantic but you always fail in front of him because there is no connection between you and him.

It seems like every time you do cute things, you force yourself to say them just to make him happy. you know, you are a good girl but I think he deserves a better woman than you, because you are a girl who is very worthy of being loved because of your sincerity, you should be with someone who is braver, funnier, sweeter, more handsome, a more qualified man , fitter, better, kinder and ultimately become a more romantic man who also loves you sincerely. you don't deserve to be with him. even though it was your fault for trying to date him. but it's okay to use it as a lesson for your future love life, the moral story is don't force love that isn't for you. because in the end someone will always get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...