Saturday, January 13, 2024

A long Sleep Girl🍁


If this is the best path for me in your opinion, I will follow the flow of fate wherever it takes me.  For too long I hid behind the words that I was enjoying my time alone, but now it's time for me to open up, I didn't realize that 4 years had passed and I really didn't realize it was eating away me.  And I just spend time with myself. ㅋㅋ But God, even though I'm still enjoying it doesn't mean I don't want to, I really convinced myself to immediately wake up from this long sleep, I realized that there was something that kept knocking on the door of my heart and I continued to ignore it.  but this time I will try it even though it is very difficult to start.  God, thank you for the time you have given me so far, after the bad incident that happened to me, now I am more wide-awake to my surroundings, Also to people who want to get to know me.  After that I love myself more and more, and being able to be closer to you is a very extraordinary thing, please continue to be near me and guide me in living this life, make it easier for all the obstacles that I will go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...