Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Various kinds of different wounds




 

My story is just about the wounds of love that won't subside, what's wrong with me, to be honest, I've been very sincere in everything, even people who bad to me now living well and doing what they should, but why? I'm still stuck on this? what I should have forgotten: was it because it happened simultaneously causing trauma in the process. Oh hey, you're not the only one who's hurt, I always tell myself to wake up in my dark times. I'm tired of just staying here without changing anything, I've repeatedly tried to open myself up but there's something that's blocking my relationship with other people. How stupid I am to do something like this while being trapped without a purpose, it really destroys myself. So far, I still feel the same as several years ago, my pain is still bruised and blue and won't heal. Will I survive from this ? When will I wake up from those bad memories. I really don't like myself like this. Sometimes I still look for who was wrong and responsible for the emergence of the trauma, was it someone in the past or was it really me who had the problem? the pain never subsided, I was always in a situation where I felt sorry for myself, at that time I also interrupted a lot of other people's doubts. Not accepting all existing facts. Is that normal? I thought at that time, I just needed to be quiet and ignore those feelings. Then calmed down, after that I let go of what I felt. letting go of what I've been holding in, then thinking about the possibilities that might happen in the future that I have to go through. Try to understand the situation I am currently experiencing. When I see a situation that doesn't make me happy but am calm, it feels like everything becomes lighter. where that moment made me accept my situation as it is. that's my way of running away to hide from various kinds of different wounds and it's always like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...