Wednesday, January 31, 2024

God And Universe Blessing



 

Lately I've always dreamed about him up to 3 times, is this a sign or is it just a flower in my sleep? now my hands can't wait to send him a message, there's so much I want to talk to him about, but my pride holds me back. I was afraid and hesitant to contact him, but this time I dared to ask how he was, actually I missed him, there were also some plans that we hadn't made yet. and we will do it someday. I feel surprised and always think why in the end every time we communicate we always get cut off in the middle of conversations, is there something wrong with the way we communicate? Or is it because we are both ignorant people? Why does it always fail when we rebuild the foundation of our relationship? But, isn't the universe supporting our relationship? but why doesn't it work well? even though we always have the energy to connect but I don't know what makes us unable to be together. I often think about him from time to time, he feels the same way. but I don't know what makes us both doubtful. what makes us afraid and unwilling to start a commitment. I don't know, I still need the blessing of the universe and God so that everything can go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...