Saturday, January 13, 2024

True meaning of connection



Do women ultimately haven't a choice to maintain their integrity as women? Do women actually know that in the end men can't live with just one woman? Or is this just a matter of luck in life and we women can only follow fate without being able to choose while men can? 

I still don't understand the true meaning of connection.

Many people around me end up betraying or being betrayed, especially since I have felt that way. Could that be the reason for me to experience a crisis of confidence in every man? I don't know, all of the above still makes me very confused, basically I still haven't found the answer to whether men really behave like that, is betrayal or not being able to be with one woman their true colors? What should I do, that's always on my mind. 

So far no one has been able to break down my sense of crisis of self-confidence. Until now, the bad stigma about betrayal around me still haunts me. I don't know how long this will continue, but I will still continue to make sure everything will be fine even though it still really bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...