Saturday, January 13, 2024

Enjoy My Time, Alone.

 

So loved, so desired, and so tightly embraced, so fiercely held and protected. do everything to get my love. That was the happiest moment in my life, for 29 years I have experienced and felt various forms of love, from being loved so deeply to ending in the biggest betrayal. I have experienced. and now 4 years have passed and I still choose to be alone because there is no reason for me to start a relationship. but after all this time they think I am still in sadness situations, which in fact isn't at all, and in my heart my soul is far from being down. now when I enjoy my solitude and as time goes by, to spend my youth which is no longer young anymore. That's where worry started to come in my family, and friends, especially my mother who worried about me because I was never with someone. I laugh a little every day because they always remind me how much I need to start opening the doors to my heart that have been closed for a long time. so what should I do?

How else is this my choice, my life's choice. It's not that I don't want to be in a relationship, it's just I enjoy my time alone, whether that's a sin or a big mistake. I understand that life is not only about me, my desires, but also my parents' desires. But I just want that you don't have worry too much, this is only for while, I just follow where time takes me and I'm sure everything will work out as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...