Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Angry To Rain☔️

 


The smell of the earth after the rain, the sad atmosphere of spending the afternoon and evening with someone who always appreciate your existence. After that happiness came raindrops which supported the emotional atmosphere of parting forever with you so suddenly, I wondered whether after this there would be happiness that I could recreate with the person I love.

Will this end now? Honestly, right now my mind is in a mess because I lost the person I love most, all that remains is regret because I held back feelings that haven't been fully conveyed. I was angry at the rain why he didn't force me to say what I wanted to say at that time until it was finished, I was angry because the rain stopped our warm conversation, I was angry why he had to come at the wrong time, making my goodbye end just like that with regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...