Tuesday, January 30, 2024

You Come First, They Nexts.


 

I can't remember the last time I was happy. somehow I miss it (happiness). I know I was too indifferent that I forgot to make myself happy. Even though I'm unhappy and it hurts a lot, I can still hold it. But the consequense of hold on my feeling is that I really seem obsessed with happiness that I haven't felt for a long time. Therefore, I often protect myself from being seen too excited or too interested in something, I hold back my feelings because I don't want to appear too emotional or soft. I silenced my instincts, I made my soul sink and in the end I felt alone. The message for those who see this blog; I hope you learn how to let go of your fear, I hope you learn how to remind yourself that there is nothing wrong with that (the vulnerability of being human isn't weak and shameful) it's okay because you are human. Now start releasing your ribs and share your soul and heart with this world. Camouflaged like a chameleon who can live anywhere according to where he comes and based. Try it, it will work for you. You know, there is beauty and happiness to be found when you are someone who cares. So start by caring for yourself so that you can get happiness naturally and without force like before. after that you can freely think about and make the loved ones around you happy too. But remember you come first, they come next. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...