Wednesday, January 24, 2024

The Hardest Part



 

The hardest part of losing a loved one isn't the separation, but rather the separation of learning to live without him. Learn to live a day without what has become his habit and what triggers heartache is when you see how he can continue life without you and you can't. But can you blame them? Honestly, you can't. Doesn't he feel the same way as you? He was happy. But honestly it really bothers me. You feel unfair, don't you? To be honest the only thing I want is sincere love and to be appreciated by him. When I search for love, to search for healing medicine to fill the void. but I came to my senses and discovered that it never really worked. Even though I could, I felt like this was more than just a forced connection because I just wanted to fill that void, I wanted that medicine and rushed to call the feeling 'love' just because of the beauty of the feeling that was being felt. However, the best kind of love, which I think is the purest is the love that is unexpected and suddenly appears in my life. and its an unexpected thing that turns out to be your medicine, which makes you return more passionately, which becomes your healing. believe me, it will be a beautiful thing again, making you sane again and eliminating the bitterness you once felt.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...