Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Leave comfortably without regrets ✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮

 


Why did you leave comfortably without regrets, for me who really likes the rain, for me who really likes the smell of the earth after the rain, suddenly you destroyed my happiness, of all the seasons why did you leave me in the rainy season? Is that your way of making me hate the rain and the rain celebrates my sadness? You managed to make it like that, after that Sometimes the rain doesn't fall on time, as if it understands my feelings and makes my heart unable to remember those bitter memories, you know when you left me, for months I tried my best to go as far as possible to hide and covering my wound. Running away from memories that are too hard to erase. Strangely enough, after you left, my love didn't go away, it just grew more and more, ah yes I know the reason. Because even then my feelings were no longer accepted in your heart. So my ego uses my feelings that love you so much. After a long, uncertain time, the rain finally fell again, dropping memories of you in my soul. It was always painful because it kept haunting my mind for years. I want to return to being the old me, who was strong and always held fast to everything I really loved. But that was before it all ended with the pain and wounds you left behind. After that incident I often walked to a quiet place that made me comfortable with myself, and I was too comfortable hiding behind my solitude. At certain times I always take the time to write beautiful words, write beautiful memories of being with you. listening to heart-wrenching songs that follow the flow of my feelings. Yes, I hope that by doing this, doing what I love, I can be my old self again. Someone who doesn't know heartbreak before they know it. Someone who is strong can even strengthen people who are sad. I hope I find the identity I once lost, and help them all wake up in adversity.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...