Saturday, January 13, 2024

A hope



 

I think every human being, both men and women, always wants a happy ending. Can they fully their expectations? How do they fight the destiny they have determined? How do they overcome the disappointment of experiencing failure in building every connection they create? Will everything go according to our expectations? After going through the storms in life, will there always be a rainbow afterwards? ahhh it really makes me dizzy, I feel like I'm going to explode. all hopes and expectations always fill my mind and other people's minds. Sometimes that feeling of uncertainty comes when I am building connections with other humans who are trying to get close to me, but fear always accompanies me. I don't know what it's like to start that connection again, I want to, sometimes I really want it but don't know what to do, I'm too afraid of being disappointed again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...