Sunday, January 14, 2024

Be Suddenly


Try not to rush through life, live it calmly and don't make any noise, be suddenly successful, suddenly have achievements, suddenly achieve your dreams one by one. just live well and stop complaining, do good instead of giving pressure on yourself and added suffering, you must know that what is destined for you will always be yours. Don't always be discouraged by your situation, which isn't as lucky as other people. Don't complain because your path to success is a little different and has many obstacles. Instead, use it as motivation that tomorrow will be your biggest breakthrough and that will be more than enough to achieve what you have wanted and prayed for all this time. So be grateful, I'm sure the most difficult days will pass and happiness will come to you. Just busy preparing yourself well with a different version of yourself. a much stronger version of yourself than before, be prepared to make your parents happy, remember you don't need validation from other humans, just focus on your family and make them happy. You know, I'm the only one who can't wait for those moments to come to me after a long wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...