Saturday, January 13, 2024

Celebrate the pain



 

Some days I still cry and write about the severity of losing him And for most of those days my stomach felt sick because it seemed like he had moved on and I'm still standing there, trapped between shackles. And on days I feel I'm stuck reminding myself that I'm human and thinking and feeling sad is a very normal thing, right?

He s now gone and you still have pieces of the gift from those you loved, even though its impossible to forget things like this Instead of ignoring it, I told myself to feel it the pain and dealing with it and often writing about him sometimes it helps because I feel like I'm not going so crazy.

Ya, sometimes I feel like I'm a very ironic girl in the world, but hey dude, this world isn't only about you. So many people are hurting, so make it easier, and find new wounds.

But being ironic is a normal thing, right? although sometimes on certain days I need a minute or ten to remind myself that I am human and as humans we feel it is okay to be sad and that is how it feels to be hurt, just enjoy it and because mentally we will always mourn some loss in life but what's important is not to get caught in an infinite loop hole. not getting out of trouble and remaining in the darkness itself.

Rise up like him who quickly forgot you. and from what you should be experiencing, enough is enough to grieve here now. And while this is a very beautiful day, in your chaos and trouble you will always be beautiful. enough that he has moved on with his life and you are still trapped in a vacuum, everything will pass, enjoy your time while celebrating the faint shadow that is disappearing quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...