Monday, January 15, 2024

Cover every wounds very well,-


“”
I thought that humans souls who were hurt and lonely, were indifferent to what they had gone through before, but I was wrong. He who was injured, tried to bury his wounds deeply, hide them,so that others people couldn't see them wound and he only hid by showing his strength. After that I thought the wound would disappear, the wound would subside and heal, I thought he would be fine because he could handle the wound very well. But once again I was wrong, in fact a person like that is still very shackled by the bonds of his past wounds, he is tied very tightly. yes he is in a lot of pain and needs a hug, he is cold so he needs warmth which he hasn't gotten yet. All this time I felt very proud because he often managed to cover up his wounds with happiness and a fake smile. I learned a lot from those who were hurt, maybe my wounds weren't as much as those who were hurt more than me, my wounds were just a matter of love and life not convenient my expectations. But So far I can control it, And I show them a mask as if I'm the only one who feels the wounds and I still complain without covering the wounds properly. I hope that souls who still cannot overcome their wounds will always recover quickly and rise stronger, and never give up in any situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...