Monday, August 5, 2024

Unexpected incident

 I never thought losing someone again could ruin the plans that I had made so well. This incident was really beyond my reach, how could this happen, how should I continue my life. How could this plan that I had made be destroyed because of things that I never expected to happen in my life. I have to fix it immediately, I have to continue my plan well, but right now I really don't have the energy for that. I really lost my mind, and I'm stuck and can't do anything, my mind is in chaos, my days are very gloomy, everything is tightly closed my brain can't think clearly, I stopped all my plans, I turned on my emergency lights, this was an unexpected incident beyond my plan, I'm in pain, this loss destroyed everything, I will slowly rebuild my plan that has fallen apart, help me fix it, I really need you, I don't know, I can't think properly. everything is destroyed, everything has been destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸