Friday, August 16, 2024

Saved by the light of the moon☽🌚

Now every night that i go through feels so heavy, feels like time passes so slowly, i drown in night contemplation and devoured by the darkness of the night but saved by the light of the moon. fortunately in this phase of my love, my mind is running well, my heart can compromise well so that this story ends with healing that passes so quickly. time does heal, but can i get through this wound if you continue to be present and act as if everything is okay. -considering the incident that i think really destroyed me last week was just a passing wind? how can he act indifferent and calm as usual. this time he is a guy whose heart i can't guess at all. maybe bcs this heart is full of hope. every night i wonder if he can get through his night well? not with me here. can he sleep, breathe and get through the day peacefully? not with me here. does he feel the pain of longing? does he want to contact me like i feel here? every night when i rest all my thoughts are so complicated like tangled threads that i have to put back together neatly. I have to fix the broken pieces slowly, but this time it's so hard, sometimes it feels easy and I can face it, but it turns out I'm not as strong as I thought. Love weakens me and it's so annoying. I want this hope to fade in time, I wish I could hate you so I can leave easily. I wish you wouldn't appear again so that my hope is completely gone so that my heart can choose which path what steps I should take to forget you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

To the man I always love right now🌷