Thursday, August 1, 2024

Idk, What I’m talking about•

 And the funny thing is i still see your last seen on WhatsApp, on your social media, i still do that shit check what are you doing, or are you okay without me. it hurts me so much because i still hope you text me even just once to ask me,  are you okay, i’m sorry for yesterday I did to you or just text me hey i miss you, i love you, i want you back and i need you till the day i die. Haha ​​i know its just my crazy fantasy. but i hope my fantasy come true. see I almost crazy because i miss you badly, like i can’t breathe well, eat well, sleep well. while i miss seeing your sleepy eyes. its crazy because i still feel your smell, my breath into your body, your hand touching mine. and i always wear your clothes because your scent still on there. the last, i hope you feel the same way i feel. even just once in your sleep i hope i am in your dream. Eh wait no, no just in dream, what i want is you back to be mine.

***

But waitttttt!

I don't know what I’m talking about, but what i know, I wrote something like that because i love him, i miss him and i know that my very weakness, and I’ll look more weakness if you know my mind. But if you read this. 

⬇️

Don't worry it's just my crazy things, I'm still fight to forget you, I'm still fight to fade, disappear and continued my life better than you. I'll be a happier girl not a sad girl, I choose to let you go, I choose to love myself more than ever, I'll eat well, sleep well, and breathe well. I'll found someone new, who can be proud to have me by his side, I'll found someone who tries hard for me make effort a lot for me, I'll found someone who loves me very much. You know why I’m talking like this, because in the past I always gave more love to someone I loved, but I never got it back. So now I beg God, after this please win my story, please make a good story for my last love story.


Just like other girls' dreams, I want to be a lucky girl who has children, who has a loving, warming and soothing husband, I want to do all the bad and good things with someone I love, accompany him in bad and good situations, I'm always ready for that. I also want to have a good family, I want to have a good mother-in-law. I want luck to always come into our life. Then after this I hope everything will be better without me asking for it, I hope I can be sincere until that day comes, until someone I dream of and I love comes. Again and again I'm still waiting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸