Thursday, August 1, 2024

Sleepy Eyes I Love...

About that guy__

 

I like his sleepy eyes, I like his shy smile, I like the way he looks at me, that firm gaze I really like it, after the first meeting after the separation 2 years ago, my heart never let go of his shadow, why do these things keep happening to me, I always misread the situation, my guess is no longer right, when I think it's love, but not with that person. again and again I think he is never bad, what is bad is my excessive expectation that expects love from him. but I feel the vibration of his love reaching my heart but he hides it, and I don't know why he acts like that and why it is so complicated if he really loves. this hurts but makes me okay. because I have known a good way to overcome this misfortune. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸