Saturday, August 3, 2024

Let go

 Now I know not all relationships have to end beautifully, nor they have to end up together forever. Sometimes someone come into your life and in your story to show you what is right and what is wrong. He come to tell you what should have happened and teach you lessons for your future. He came to teach you to love yourself more. So just take the lessons from your story right now, enjoy your moments together, but when the time comes to say goodbye, and he want to go. Don’t ever hold him from leaving. Just let him go.


***

Like now i’ve let you go… 

Now Even though I’ve lost you, my goal now is no longer about LOVE, but I will focus on myself, fix what’s wrong, make myself better, make myself more meaningful and worthy of the love I want, I will focus on working hard and achieving my DREAMS, I will show you that I can always do it even without you by my side. And i swear you’ll regret not choosing me as the person who loves you so much. but if we have the chance to be meet again, and we ready for everything, you are ready and brave to fight the things that you fear for long time. then i’m pretty sure we can go through it together in sorrow and happiness. Now u’ve remember this; I may seem to forget you but I’ll never forget you my great lost love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

Never Regret, But🌸