Sunday, February 11, 2024

The Curse Of Past


If you asked I'm okay, to be honest I haven't been okay in the last few years, my life has been unbalanced and my condition has never been stable. I don't even know what made me feel like I had gone too far. I was lost and remained in my comfort zone without making changes, I don't know what was on my mind so I never rose from my past. Sometimes I hate myself, and always blame him for my current situation. but in reality this is all my fault because I am too attached to the past. What should I do ? What should I do to get my life back to normal? Many people stopped by and wanted to help me get up but it was all in vain as if I was cursed by my past to never succeed in doing so. I really hate my current situation. I really need the energy to fight the curse, I'm still waiting for something that will burn me so I can be enthusiastic about living it and fight for it, I don't know when it will come, I'm still waiting until this moment, even though it's been several years since I spent my days with various kinds of pain. the pain that came and the hard blow, made me still the same. numb And still mess. Somehow as far as I live my life, for some reason there is always a light guiding me from behind, even though I don't know what it means, maybe it means that my worries will soon find a bright way, I hope this is the way to found happiness, the way to my awakening. I'm really looking forward it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...