Saturday, February 24, 2024

BEHIND HER PERSONALITY



 Her personality is very quiet, but around her, she is a cheerful person, often when I spend time with her it makes me very happy, seeing her big laugh. Her enthusiasm is so great that she looks like a truly happy human being without feeling sad, how could behind a figure like that she actually harbors so many wounds, she is still young but the many lessons from the pain around her make her learn many things. She is often forced to mature before her time. because She saw so many things she shouldn't have seen at such a young age. I hope she stays mentally alert, I hope she grows well from the bad things she went through, I hope she goes through everything with a sincere heart and becomes a very strong and great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...