Sunday, February 18, 2024

If He Was Meant For Me,

 


This feeling suddenly came again, I felt there was something disturbing my mind and my heart, but attracted the attention of the cells in my heart, this fluttering feeling came again, it felt like butterflies filled my heart and mind and I suddenly laughed to myself when I got a message from you , I don't know when this will came and started. I started waiting anxiously whether you would reply to my message or not, I waited for you until I fell asleep and immediately opened the message in the morning whether you had woken up and replied to my message or not. 

I'm starting to feel like I can't control my feelings, honestly I'm really scared because I don't want to fall into the same hole as before, but he made me look at my phone several times and wait for with a pounding feeling, what is this feeling' I shouted in my heart, finally -Lately we've been talking and looking for each other so intensely. Even though I know this might be a wrong feeling because we are in different worlds, but when I feel comfortable, can I stop this feeling before it starts? I don't know, I tried my best, if he was meant for me, I'm sure our journey to get to know each other will go well. Let's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...