Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Rise Hold Back Your Wounds


I know how much you hold back your wounds. You have been hurt and you feel like the wound will never heal from your heart. I'm sure there will always be light after darkness, even though you don't know when it will come, but at least you have tried your best to heal the wound. but now is the time for you to rise from the downturn that has long existed in your comfort zone, which has long been embedded in the space of your heart. This is the time for you to rediscover your strength, get what should be your happiness, then rise from adversity, live again as before, become successful until the people who hurt you no longer dare to look at your reflection. be enthusiastic about fighting, enjoy your process towards your rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...