Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Prepare & Welcome Your Luck

I hope in the future you will get a love that can understand what you want, a love that can accept your good and bad, accept your shortcomings, accept your bad feelings when comes. I hope good things will come to you, even though it's not now or maybe it's not the time, I'm sure a good love, sincere feelings will come to you in the future. Remember, Don't ever feel that you are worthless, don't feel unlucky, everything is in process, everything is moving towards you, towards your time. believe me you can change your bad luck, you can change your fate before it becomes your destiny, then I'm sure good things will always come to you. even though not now, just prepare yourself for the best possibility that will come, prepare and welcome your luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...