Thursday, February 15, 2024

Mouth Is Evil


The human mouth is evil, sharp as a razor if it isn't maintained properly. That why we must guard our words well so not to hurt other people's feelings. many times without us realizing it, although not often, but sometimes we speak carelessly to the point of hurting other people's hearts, make unnecessary comments, give unnecessary input even though they weren't asked for, don't ever do that, I'm sure we all want to be treated kindly, So it starts with yourself. You have to start respecting other people if you want to be treated well. because I believe that in essence God acts justly and kindly, and the sowing and reaping system is real, so start from small things to respect the people around you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...