Monday, February 12, 2024

Covered My Reflection


 

This time my wounds covered my shadow because I was in such deep darkness that I didn't see my reflection. Very depth makes it difficult for anyone to reach it, in other words even angels can’t find me because of the depth of darkness that I live in. but I am grateful that the darkness gave me many new things that I never knew before. , the things I went through in the dark gave me so much meaning. Is darkness eternal and will accompany me in my only once life ? Even though what I know is darkness's best friend is light, but I never saw a single bit of light, only loneliness and emptiness accompanied me, and that made me very sick, very sick until the end I'm used to this feeling of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Thought

My stupidity but my heart really enjoys it.

    Now he is silent again, silencing the voice of his heart which can never be predicted and understood by my common sense, my logic is loo...